Clark Kent (x2) - Classic Costume - Solar "Returns" Costume - suit of containment of energy - Modern Costume
ABOUT THE UNIVERSE: This Superman is my debut on my DC Earth-35 redesign, and why is "redesing"? because is a "old" universe I once posted and is one of my favorites so I want to give it a new look (like DC's new 52, despite I hate new 52 and my universe has nothing to do with new 52). It's based on the same idea of my Marvel Earth-616-19999, in the present days, it's based on Ultimate Marvel, the dc before new 52, Grant Morrison's JLA, Young Justice (TV series), my thought about a DC cinematic Universe and many others.
ABOUT SUPERMAN: This is the old and good Clark, the blue scout, the inspirer, the one we're used (I prefer that, read Superman vs Elite and other comics to know why), it's really based on the all star version, like the all star he's father is dead, the old history of last son of krypton (I don't think I'll do supergirl so he's really the last, so far) and when he's dressed like Clark Kent he tilts the column like All-Star Superman.
- Real name: Kal-El; Clark Kent (earthling name)
- Age: 28
- Species: Kryptonian
- Relatives: Jor-El (father, deceased); Lara Lor-Van (mother, deceased); Jonathan Kent (adopted father, deceased); Martha Kent (adopted mother)
- Affiliation: Justice League
- Powers and abilities: Superman is a Living Solar Battery, Superhuman Strength, Invulnerability, Healing Factor, Flight, Superhuman Speed, X-Ray Vision, Heat Vision, Superhuman Breath, Superhuman Hearing, Superhuman Vision, Superhuman Olfaction, Eidetic Memory and Master Combatant.
- History: Born on the extinct planet of Krypton, Kal-El landed in Kansas at the age of 2. he was raised by Jonathan and Martha Kent in Smallville, at the age of 20 he moved to Metropolis. Superman began his crime fighting career in 2005 at the age of 21, motivated by the fact that the world need a savior, but his adoptive father thought the world wasn't ready for him. At that age, he also started working for the Daily Planet. When he was 22 he dropped a peace of crystal that Jor-El enclosed in Kal-El's spaceship, that became the fortress known as, Fortress of Solitude located in the Arctic. it's open by a normal-sized key which is made from super-dense dwarf star material and weighs half a million tons, restricting its use to those with immense superhuman strength. It has a team of robots working on various projects. The Fortress itself contains the Titanic, the space shuttle Columbia, and a baby Sun-Eater, as well as larger-than-life memorabilia, similar to the objects found in the Batcave. It has various scientific facilities as well. He was a founding member of the Justice League. As Superman, Clark has a natural easy-going demeanor yet an impressive presence. He seems quick to take command of situations, which makes him one of the League's more prominent leaders and public figures. As a member of the League, he seems to have a good working and personal relationship with his comrades, and is able to handle most situations with a cool and calm head.
* The only thing I didn't did is clark's hat, the credit of it goes to the one who did it
Superman belongs to DC Comics